Quickly, grab onto my Brococli and let's go on a magical adventure!

Congratulations on finding your new home with Brococli Mode. Most of the content here is locked behind registration. But have no fear, you can sign up/in using your Discord and Steam accounts!

The Eden Prime projects: What is it?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Myrrdin

Founder
Staff Member
Website
gerbilmountain.com
Eden Prime is a community I recently formed that has a different focus than Gerbil Mountain has.
Gerbil Mountain is more about creating a good atmosphere for everyone for free (as you can earn everything you can donate for), no pay2win and such; which sadly results in not too many donations. Eden Prime however has a different focus. The goal is to be able to pay for GM and Eden Prime with the donations that come into Eden Prime.

One might ask, why not just change GM?
Well, I always wanted to keep Pay2Win and such things out of GM.
And whilst we will use money coming from there, the community itself and its servers will never have those things.
This is merely to give us the funds to get more servers and to keep them up :)

The focus on Eden Prime is to provide the best possible experience with as little required downloads as possible.
The current server content is around 60mb for the content itself and 40 for the map.

From a fresh setup I join within 15 seconds ;)

You can check it out here:
Website
Starwars: Deathmatch loading screen
Shop

View attachment 264

Fresh Dumbledore

It's time to kick gum and chew ass.
Co-manager
Staff Member
Website
www.freshdumbledore.com
Yaaaaaaay it is finally announced. :D
This server is really amazing. Believe me, I fell like being adicted to gmod again XD and i think you will so too :p

Skurk

VIP
you have done well myrr. i cant wait to get it up and running xD