Quickly, grab onto my Brococli and let's go on a magical adventure!

Congratulations on finding your new home with Brococli Mode. Most of the content here is locked behind registration. But have no fear, you can sign up/in using your Discord and Steam accounts!

3000th steam group member receives the Ultimate Gerbil package for a server of their choosing!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Myrrdin

Founder
Staff Member
Website
gerbilmountain.com
Hey guys/gals!
We are closing in on the 3000 members mark in the steam group, so I thought i'd make things a bit more interesting by throwing a little reward into the bunch!

If you get very close to the 3000th line (2999 or 3001) you might get something too.

You are allowed to leave/rejoin the group to get as close as possible, but we will closely monitor the history so we can see who is the actual 3000th member. If someone becomes 3000th and someone leaves suddenly, that still makes them the 3000th member to have joined ^^. Fair is fair!

Essentially, our 3000th member will receive the Ultimate Gerbil package from our store. This can then be applied to one server of their chosing in our roster.

It includes
*6000 standard points
*4000 premium points
*A reserved slot
*Your own private taunt (limited to 1 minute, and may not be offensive or overly sexual)
*Teamspeak 3 VIP rank
*VIP forum rank
*VIP server rank (can be overwritten by a titlecard)

So join in and invite your friends too!
You can give away the prize if you wish.