Quickly, grab onto my Brococli and let's go on a magical adventure!

Congratulations on finding your new home with Brococli Mode. Most of the content here is locked behind registration. But have no fear, you can sign up/in using your Discord and Steam accounts!

PropHunt Mini-Games Contest (Help needed!)<UPDATED>

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Removed_user

~"PropHunt Mini-Games Contest"~

Prop Team contains [GM] Admin/Trials, neither that take part in the end result. This is a contest
for the non-GM's. To show them our community and maybe get them to choose our server over another.
We'd like to host the event on our newly created PH#3 server.

- It would be great to have one team full of our Admins & Trials so that regular players won't miss out on the fun.
- We also thought about having one Mini-Game at different maps. Prop Towers can be hard to do in Aztec- because it's lack of fun and different props.

• Prop Roulette
    ([GM]-Prop Team lines up as ex. bricks, where ONE [GM] is the target. Hunters get 1 chance to guess who this [GM] is.)
  • Best Prop Tower
    ((Non-[GM] Hunter team compete against eachother to build a fairly steady and high tower of props.) ||Choose a Prop theme!||
  • (Open for suggestions.)

The prizes that we have, is two gift codes to STEAM, loaded with 20euro on each.
This can be used to buy different small games if we'd like more prizes.

So far, we've not figured out the point system completely. That's why we reach out to you, our fellow community players for help. Here is an idea for the system:

POINT SYSTEM

Prop Roulette~•
The Hunter that first finds the line of props gets 1p. If he/she also shoot the right prop, he gains 1p. First to 4p wins the game challenge.

Prop Tower~•
Hunters divide into two building teams. If Hunters succeed of keeping x many props out of their defense, they get 1p each. If they fail, everyone in the their team gets -1p.
[GM] Prop Team may not slink in under the defense, they must go over the wall or through the middle of objects. Just to make a challenge.

Much love and brofist´s,
Miss-Tea & Mister-Panda

Nephilim

VIP
Re: PropHunt Mini-Games Contest (Help needed!)

Sound like a great idea^^

Myrrdin

Founder
Staff Member
Website
gerbilmountain.com

I'm definitely up for it!
It would be a nice way to showcase the new features of the server too.

MistaH Mee

Per ardua ad astra.
Website
www.YouTube.com

Myrrdin said:
I'm definitely up for it!
It would be a nice way to showcase the new features of the server too.
Yeah, and somebody could stream it too! *cough cough*

HeyItsHon

Just a guy "Normal" guy...

Sign me up to the prop team! :)

I dont mind paying for a bonus prize if you have any other games you might think of?

Solid White Fox

Staff Member

totally up for that... sounds like a lot of fun!

GuitarGuy57

GuitarGuy's the name, guitar and gaming's the game
VIP

Sounds cool and promising :)

Pydog

GM is luv
Website
twitch.tv

We could play a game like tower defense. The hunters build a barricade and if the props get in they lose.

R

Removed_user

I am really excited about this. It's great that you all have taken an interest in this so far!
Pydog: That's a good idea :p

And yeh, maybe sir Myrrdin could stream it!

I think it's needed to be 16 admin/trials in prop team, I'm not sure if full server is 32 or 38...

Legion

Website
www.aggressivegaming.org

Pydog said:
We could play a game like tower defense. The hunters build a barricade and if the props get in they lose.

i think you are onto something here.... what about a maze type map that may be able to be created.....since someone mentioned getting back into map making.... could be insainly simple. just a weaving path. and a couple props at the start. would be funny and easy to do given the right map.

However all of this would require something....the ability to assign teams, or all team balance turned off so that you can join a team with more players on it to easily do teams as needed.

MistaH Mee

Per ardua ad astra.
Website
www.YouTube.com

Miss-Tea said:
I think it's needed to be 16 admin/trials in prop team, I'm not sure if full server is 32 or 38...
It seems to be 32 on each Prophunt server so 16 on a team makes perfect sense.

R

Removed_user

So what do you guys think, should we ty and fit in more mini games or stick with the two we have?
Maybe, if this contest gets noticed by the players- and liked. We could do it again, that time with more challenges?

TheBooman

A enigma as vexing as life itself
VIP
Miss-Tea said:
Prop Team contains [GM] Admin/Trials, neither that take part in the end result. This is a contest
for the non-GM's. To show them our community and maybe get them to choose our server over another.
I never understood this, but sign me up for prop roulette! :D

Nephilim

VIP
nope, and the prop hunt tournament is also still on wait :p

SandboxPirate

The one and only!
VIP
Think the mini games comes first if Tea and Panda still are up for it ^^ hehe
Sorry I didn't see this before. It looks really interesting :D

Enderspine

VIP

MrPydog said:
Would have to set up a respawn for props so that way at first death, the game isn't over. And the maps couldhve like cover spots where the props could dodge from cover to cover as say, cans, or plow as a ph_warehouse box (like the ones that are taller than the hunters) with 500-800 health. (Health modifications required)

Status
Not open for further replies.