Quickly, grab onto my Brococli and let's go on a magical adventure!

Congratulations on finding your new home with Brococli Mode. Most of the content here is locked behind registration. But have no fear, you can sign up/in using your Discord and Steam accounts!

PH Rules overview - In Progress

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Legion

Website
www.aggressivegaming.org
Language:
At no time will excessive foul language be allowed on the servers or forums. This includes, but is not limited to any hateful, derogity, racial, sexist or otherwise offensive comments. The occasional swear is acceptable, but at no time sould any hateful or offensive comments as described above be allowed on the GMs digital property.

Spamming:
Spamming of text shall not be allowed. This may include the same text or varying text, entered at a fast rate as to take up the entire chat box with a single users messages. Legitimate messages involving the game shall not be considered spam unless it is done very fast and is deemed to be done with the sole intent as to annoy others.

Mic Spam:
At no time shall mic spamming be allowed on the servers. This is defined as any voice chat that is deemed excessive such as "jarbled" mics that also have feed-back and excessive echo, playing music over the mic, holding onto the talk key while saying things that are considered "random" such as general BS and random noises.

Rotation:
At no time will leaning a prop into a wall or another prop be allowed. It is acceptable if a small portion of the prop is inside of a wall or prop, but the majority must remain outside of other props.

Taunting:
Players must taunt every 30 seconds or so while camping. This includes players who wait 30 seconds and then move. This does not justify avoiding a taunt. Moving only short distances within the same room or area shall be considered a constant camp and shall not count as moving. Some variance in taunting shall be allowed by the admins for players who are in very close proximity to hunters for an extended period of time. However, if the prop has gone over the 30 seconds mark, they must taunt as soon as hunters are out of direct view.

Players who only choose "short" taunts and "low volume" taunts from the F4 menu shall not be considered against the rules. However, it is up to the admins to highly encourage the players to select longer taunts and utilize the F3 taunts as well.

Glitching:
Glitching shall at no time be allowed on the servers. This includes both accessing areas via the !unstuck option and certain areas that are part of the map that are listed within the "Verified Illegal Spots" section.

Verified Illegal Spots:

More to be added

Assault: Hiding in the traintracks, Behind the fence near the hunter spawn, on top of the building near the hunter spawn (have to jump across from the traintracks)
Office: Hiding in the snow, glitching underneath the lamposts, hiding in the trash cans (texture glitch)
Warehouse: Laying flat on top of the air con units outside the warehouse (glitching through the wall), hiding in the trash cans (texture glitch)
Italy: Underneath the car, Underneath the large crate near the cellar entrance, In the logs near the market (texture glitch), In the tree (texture glitch)
Skyscraper: Jumping off the roof to hide at the bottom, hiding in the trash cans (texture glitch)
Zombie Bunker: Knocking down bookcases and hiding in them (texture glitch)
Dust and Dust2: Underneath the crumbled cars (unstuck glitch i think)
Militia: Glitching under the wooden bridge near hunter spawn to get into the water (out the map), Glitching out the map by the shed in the backyard, underneath the car outside, behind the haystacks? (heard complaints about this one), Hiding in the rocks outside (texture glitch), hiding in the tree trunks (texture glitch), behind the bags of food indoors
Compound: Hiding in the front seats of the trucks (sometimes makes you invisible)

Nuke: Behind the large yellow cylinder (can only be hit by grenades, unfair to hunters), Glitching in the concrete supports in hunter spawn (texture glitch), glitching into textures on the big green engine underground,
[/quote]

Skyscraper hiding underneath desks and hide in the texture

Credits: For contributing to the illegal spots list

SeeingTheBlues
XNovaCore

DaddyBlues

VIP
Made a list of all the illegal spots i could think of in the maps that i know :)

Assault: Hiding in the traintracks, Behind the fence near the hunter spawn, on top of the building near the hunter spawn (have to jump across from the traintracks)
Office: Hiding in the snow, glitching underneath the lamposts, hiding in the trash cans (texture glitch)
Warehouse: Laying flat on top of the air con units outside the warehouse (glitching through the wall), hiding in the trash cans (texture glitch)
Italy: Underneath the car, Underneath the large crate near the cellar entrance, In the logs near the market (texture glitch), In the tree (texture glitch)
Skyscraper: Jumping off the roof to hide at the bottom, hiding in the trash cans (texture glitch)
Militia: Glitching under the wooden bridge near hunter spawn to get into the water (out the map), Glitching out the map by the shed in the backyard, underneath the car outside, behind the haystacks? (heard complaints about this one), Hiding in the rocks outside (texture glitch), hiding in the tree trunks (texture glitch), behind the bags of food indoors
Compound: Hiding in the front seats of the trucks (sometimes makes you invisible)

I may have missed some so feel free to add!
Also need to add as a general rule; No spots that use !unstuck to reach and laying flat as a prop in a wall as it is technically glitching
hope this helps.

Legion

Website
www.aggressivegaming.org
SeeingTheBlues said:
Made a list of all the illegal spots i could think of in the maps that i know :)

I may have missed some so feel free to add!
Also need to add as a general rule; No spots that use !unstuck to reach and laying flat as a prop in a wall as it is technically glitching
hope this helps.
Awesome, they will be added in. and the !unstuck part and laying in a wall is under the glitching part actually.

Alan

Wooh! More pressure to finish everything quickly.

XNovaCore

VIP
Website
xnovacore.eu
Skyscraper hiding underneath desks and hide in the texture <- hope you get it

Also there is one more but i dont know the name, its a cs map with the turtle props and the souvenir carts. You can hide in the woodplanks from the walls and doorframes and hide in the big blue door (texture glitch), also this includes some various broken wood planks too that lay around

DaddyBlues

VIP
got some more for yah!

Nuke: Behind the large yellow cylinder (can only be hit by grenades, unfair to hunters), Glitching in the concrete supports in hunter spawn (texture glitch), glitching into textures on the big green engine underground,

SandboxPirate

VIP
SeeingTheBlues said:
got some more for yah!

Well actually they can hide behind some pipes there so sometimes they can't even be killed with grenades.

Legion

Website
www.aggressivegaming.org
XNovaCore said:

Also there is one more but i dont know the name, its a cs map with the turtle props and the souvenir carts. You can hide in the woodplanks from the walls and doorframes and hide in the big blue door (texture glitch), also this includes some various broken wood planks too that lay around
can you submit a screen shot? not sure what you mean

Legion

Website
www.aggressivegaming.org
infact, if you guys can start getting screen shots of all this, and submitting them here with its description, that would be amazing. even if just a url to a steam profile screen shot.

DaddyBlues

VIP
Slenderman[1up] said:
infact, if you guys can start getting screen shots of all this, and submitting them here with its description, that would be amazing. even if just a url to a steam profile screen shot.
will try too mate

DaddyBlues

VIP
Images for Assault:

In the tracks

On the Roof near hunter spawn

Outside the map, behind hunter spawn

Hiding in tyre texture

Images for Office:

Hiding in the snow

Hiding in the bin texture

Out of the map by the lampost

More on the way guys!
Credit to KomischesEtwas for helping me get these screens

XNovaCore

VIP
Website
xnovacore.eu
Slenderman[1up] said:
XNovaCore said:

can you submit a screen shot? not sure what you mean
Tides
[hs width=400]http://i.imgur.com/nNj6UKq.jpg[/hs]
[hs width=400]http://i.imgur.com/KWyRiWl.jpg[/hs]
[hs width=400]http://i.imgur.com/eU6bHCA.jpg[/hs]
[hs width=400]http://i.imgur.com/bJmOcxR.jpg[/hs]
[hs width=400]http://i.imgur.com/40OUzNk.jpg[/hs]

Assault
[hs width=400]http://i.imgur.com/AVcnWQG.jpg[/hs]
[hs width=400]http://i.imgur.com/bkhUby6.jpg[/hs]
[hs width=400]http://i.imgur.com/AVIDtLT.jpg[/hs]
[hs width=400]http://i.imgur.com/kUh6HpR.jpg[/hs]
[hs width=400]http://i.imgur.com/GcnUyE8.jpg[/hs]

SkyScraper
[hs width=400]http://i.imgur.com/7km3xgu.jpg[/hs]

Warehouse
[hs width=400]http://i.imgur.com/24eeYMP.jpg[/hs]

Legion

Website
www.aggressivegaming.org
that is true. it would be comparable i suppose to the snow. i know i personally dont see being in the barrel as quite a bad thing since you can be shot easily and its a common place to check. however, if others feel the same way i see no problem with adding it to the list