Quickly, grab onto my Brococli and let's go on a magical adventure!

Congratulations on finding your new home with Brococli Mode. Most of the content here is locked behind registration. But have no fear, you can sign up/in using your Discord and Steam accounts!

~Left4Dead2 Event Canceled~

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Removed_user

We're sorry to announce that the Event
that was going to take place this evening at 08.00pm
is canceled.

"The event that was planned for later this evening has been re-scheduled for a later date. More information will be available asap".​

DamnedBunny

Community Advisor
i forgive also on my part, alot of unsure stuff and things i did not remember, we'll be announcing the new date and time soon, this time more clearly and we will make sure everyone who is participating is sure when it'll be held.

I am having some things think through cause im having a busy summer and it is hard to remember everything.

TheBooman

A enigma as vexing as life itself
VIP
Miss-Tea said:
We're sorry to announce that the Event
that was going to take place this evening at 08.00pm
is canceled.

Sorry for the abrupt change of time and date when it comes to the Left 4 Dead 2 event,
but due to a lack of cooperation and planning from the event planners side,
we're moving to a later date, due to be announced.
Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.​
[member=638]Miss-Tea[/member] [member=1062]DamnedBunny[/member] and [member=1067]Mizumi[/member] what happened here? I just got bck, so forgive me for klack of information, but I thought one of you 2 should have done the event! Please someone tell me what happened here.

Myrrdin

Founder
Staff Member
Website
gerbilmountain.com
With this being a public forum and all I think it is best not to say "they did this and we did that" etc. Pointing fingers. Take that kind of talk on steam or in team forums instead.

Better phrasing would perhaps be: "The event that was planned for later this evening has been re-scheduled for a later date. More information will be available asap".

TheBooman

A enigma as vexing as life itself
VIP
Myrrdin said:
With this being a public forum and all I think it is best not to say "they did this and we did that" etc. Pointing fingers. Take that kind of talk on steam or in team forums instead.

Better phrasing would perhaps be: "The event that was planned for later this evening has been re-scheduled for a later date. More information will be available asap".
Good thinking, better keep a professional look

Status
Not open for further replies.