Quickly, grab onto my Brococli and let's go on a magical adventure!

Congratulations on finding your new home with Brococli Mode. Most of the content here is locked behind registration. But have no fear, you can sign up/in using your Discord and Steam accounts!

IMPORTANT VOTE PLEASE RESPOND ASAP

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which date would you like Gerbil Mountain Grand Prix to take place on?

• Saturday, September 20th

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Saturday, October 4th

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Sunday, September 21st

• Sunday, October 5th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuitarGuy57

GuitarGuy's the name, guitar and gaming's the game
VIP
Well, due to poor planning on my part, the recently announced date of the 27th of September for the Grand Prix will be changed. After discovering our dear leader will be on a cruise, or event planner possibly wouldn't be able to make it and later finding out I'll be at a wedding that day, I'm now leaving the date to you guys, please pick whichever of the 3 days works best for you. Thanks :D

SandboxPirate

The one and only!
VIP
voted 4th of October bu to me it doesn't matter if it's the 4th or the 11th :) but can't make it at the 20th :/

TheBooman

A enigma as vexing as life itself
VIP
Well we all agreed it had to be in September.. Um I can do the 20th, idk bout the rest as my schedule isnt finalized yet for October

Pydog

GM is luv
Website
twitch.tv
I can do the 4th but I have a 12:00est o'clock soccer game that day. As long as it's at like 3:00 pm or later I'll be fine

GuitarGuy57

VIP
So far looking like October 4th is gonna be our best bet. Will give it a bit longer

Sodar

VIP
Going to Gigacon in Oslo the first weekend in October so I can't join on the 4th

GuitarGuy57

VIP
Reset vote including 2 most popular Saturdays and now added the sundays following them. Please revote accordingly :)

Myrrdin

Founder
Staff Member
Website
gerbilmountain.com
Turns out I can on October 4th either way. Lindsey Stirling was on October 6th by the looks of it :p I misread the dates.

So either October 4th or 5th work great for me.

Daylight

At the moment I can do all of them but not sure if closer to the time a party or something will probably pop up, because of that ect. can we do it earlier as on Saturdays I am sure quite a few people will be going out plus with timezones ect.

djjamz68

Ill try make it for those days but like I told u guys my job I taking more of my time but ill try my best sorry if I don't I'm trying my best to be most active with my busy schedule I love ur servers and everyone supporting our website!!

Status
Not open for further replies.