Quickly, grab onto my Brococli and let's go on a magical adventure!

Congratulations on finding your new home with Brococli Mode. Most of the content here is locked behind registration. But have no fear, you can sign up/in using your Discord and Steam accounts!

Humble Bundle raffle idea

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

XNovaCore

VIP
Website
xnovacore.eu
I decided to give away 4 codes of the actual Humble Weekly Sale ( https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly complete pack), since i reached the mark of owning 300 games on steam.

Before i start, i want to know if we can get a good amount of people to do a raffle.

How it should go?
I will use an online generator ( https://www.random.org/integers/ ), generate 4 random numbers between 1 and 100 first.
The ones who pick the number or are 1-2 above / below win. If no one is near the number, the closest will win

Example how it should work

To win you need to pick Nr.50

Instant win
User posts number 50 :p

above and below

User A posts number 49
User B posts number 52
User A will win

Closest User near the number
User A posts number 40
User B posts number 61
User A will win (50-40=10)
User B (61-50=11)

On draw, i will generate one more random number and they both have to post a new number.
Example on draw - 4 codes | 4 RNG

Code1 14 - win
Code2 33 - win
Code3 69 - draw
Code4 77 - win

User A posts number 68
User B posts number 71
User C posts number 70
User D posts number 67

User B and D both losing because User A and C are much closer to 69

To make it easy the new number for Code3 will be between 1-10 and the closer one win.

Code3 gets number 7

User A posts number 4
User C posts number 9
User C wins

Rules
Only join if you dont own any off the games or not more than 2. There a 2 keys, 1 for the first 6 games - 1 for the other 2 games
When you join the raffle, you accept to use them only on your main Steam account. No reselling! No second Steam accounts!
No fake accounts or Team up with other users from the forum
Only User with 10 or more posts are allowed to join the raffle.

Info
/!\When we get a good amount of people, i will add some random left-over keys./!\

Steam Games
Brütal Legend
Dead Space
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Dear Esther
Tropico Trilogy (3 games in 1)

Optional Origin Games
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Battlefield 3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

/!\When we dont get many people here, im gonna see how we can handle it. Maybe go down with the random numbers (1-100 down to 1-50)/!\

/!\ Important /!\
I do this because i want to share, not everyone has the luck or money to buy games.
Every single key or bundle key is legit and full paid.
I will not chargeback any keys or force a pay back. The new owner will be "You" after you win
I will promise to post proofs of my "Humble Bundle Libary" if necessary or on demand by users (proof if legit etc), but i will censor the keys because they are not activated yet on Steam or Origin.

Also i recommand to register an account on the Humble Bundle website, the keys including goodies such as soundtracks. With an account you can re-download them after lose.

Example
[hs width=400]https://i.imgur.com/Giiy33M.jpg[/hs]

At the end, suggestions are welcome :p

XNovaCore

VIP
Website
xnovacore.eu
the main problem will be, do we still get enough people?

also good way to bring some activity inside the forum :p

DeBigKai

VIP
Website
www.mixer.com
XNovaCore said:
I decided to give away 4 codes of the actual Humble Weekly Sale ( https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly complete pack), since i reached the mark of owning 300 games on steam.

Before i start, i want to know if we can get a good amount of people to do a raffle.

How it should go?
I will use an online generator ( https://www.random.org/integers/ ), generate 4 random numbers between 1 and 100 first.
The ones who pick the number or are 1-2 above / below win. If no one is near the number, the closest will win

Example how it should work

To win you need to pick Nr.50

Instant win
User posts number 50 :p

above and below

User A posts number 49
User B posts number 52
User A will win

Closest User near the number
User A posts number 40
User B posts number 61
User A will win (50-40=10)
User B (61-50=11)

On draw, i will generate one more random number and they both have to post a new number.
Example on draw - 4 codes | 4 RNG

Code1 14 - win
Code2 33 - win
Code3 69 - draw
Code4 77 - win

User A posts number 68
User B posts number 71
User C posts number 70
User D posts number 67

User B and D both losing because User A and C are much closer to 69

To make it easy the new number for Code3 will be between 1-10 and the closer one win.

Code3 gets number 7

User A posts number 4
User C posts number 9
User C wins

Rules
Only join if you dont own any off the games or not more than 2. There a 2 keys, 1 for the first 6 games - 1 for the other 2 games
When you join the raffle, you accept to use them only on your main Steam account. No reselling! No second Steam accounts!
No fake accounts or Team up with other users from the forum
Only User with 10 or more posts are allowed to join the raffle.

Info
/!\When we get a good amount of people, i will add some random left-over keys./!\

Steam Games
Brütal Legend
Dead Space
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Dear Esther
Tropico Trilogy (3 games in 1)

Optional Origin Games
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Battlefield 3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

/!\When we dont get many people here, im gonna see how we can handle it. Maybe go down with the random numbers (1-100 down to 1-50)/!\

/!\ Important /!\
I do this because i want to share, not everyone has the luck or money to buy games.
Every single key or bundle key is legit and full paid.
I will not chargeback any keys or force a pay back. The new owner will be "You" after you win
I will promise to post proofs of my "Humble Bundle Libary" if necessary or on demand by users (proof if legit etc), but i will censor the keys because they are not activated yet on Steam or Origin.

Also i recommand to register an account on the Humble Bundle website, the keys including goodies such as soundtracks. With an account you can re-download them after lose.

Example
[hs width=400]https://i.imgur.com/Giiy33M.jpg[/hs]

At the end, suggestions are welcome :p
you might put a black bar over the codes because ive caught some people unblurring (i assume that you blur or wiped it) things so watch out

XNovaCore

VIP
Website
xnovacore.eu
BrokerageAdvice said:
:/ i thought they were unused
they will be unused, the screen is from my private key, which i used on my steam account :p

otherwise, when there is no interest for this im going to donate the money for the humble to GM instead and make the keys first-comes-first-gets

Aapio

Brilliant Idea, i'd like to say thank you also, lots of people do not have the money to buy the new games, so this is lovely of you.
I won't be entering as I buy the bundles on a religious basis, but thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.