Quickly, grab onto my Brococli and let's go on a magical adventure!

Congratulations on finding your new home with Brococli Mode. Most of the content here is locked behind registration. But have no fear, you can sign up/in using your Discord and Steam accounts!

GM Halloween Contest

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid White Fox

Staff Member
Hi everyone!!! Since Halloween is coming up, lets get a little festive. GM is holding a contest to test the voices of our community members. We want to see you at your scariest and worst!!!!
There will be a few categories:

>Death Screams (Oh yeah! The more realistic the better)
>Eerie sounds (The creeper the better!)
>Horror sounds (How horrific!)

Now this wouldn't be a contest without prizes, right? ;)

The winning voices will be added (Just in time for Halloween) to our Stop it Slender Server. (Imagine hearing your voice as a death scream when a player dies)
Other prizes may include:

1) Diverse amounts of Point-Shop points.
2) VIP privileges
3) Other GM items (Like a custom horror Myrrdin T-shirt)

*There will be special award if a contestant goes above and beyond makes a ton of submissions that are creative, unique and overall awesome.

THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT VIDEOS IS OCT. 30th!

If you wish to participate please place your submission video in the Drop-box below or add your Youtube video link to a comment below. (Sorry only taking submission videos atm. *You must record yourself doing it ) If you have any concerns, contact me with a PM (through the forums) or via Steam.

I wish the best of luck to all of you!!!! ;D Now let the festivities begin Muhahahaha!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jup7hywd7hb2g0s/AADnCoope5xv8-l0ZKJr7liEa?dl=0

Sodar

VIP
Solid White Fox said:
If you wish to participate please place your submission video in the Drop-box below or add your Youtube video link to a comment below. (Sorry only taking submission videos atm) If you have any concerns, contact me with a PM (through the forums) or via Steam.
Do they have to be of our faces? or just general video footage of anything? could I point a camera at a wall and it'd still be the same?

Solid White Fox

Staff Member
No you have to record your faces!!! and not a general footage of anything.

TheBooman

A enigma as vexing as life itself
VIP
Woah, didn't know bout this :O

Too bad I have no camera

Myrrdin

Founder
Staff Member
Website
gerbilmountain.com
The reason why I have chosen to make it video only is to ensure people do not use existing sounds and claim them as their own. However, I suppose it is okay to make a video of you making the sound; sending it as submission "proof" (and not the submission itself) and then send the submission as audio only.

Solid White Fox

Staff Member
Agreed, now If only I can get dropbox to cooperate. >.< (might do something like google drive instead)

Solid White Fox

Staff Member
Bump and I will post a video explaining how things will look like when posting a video. (For those that are still confused lol) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.