Quickly, grab onto my Brococli and let's go on a magical adventure!

Congratulations on finding your new home with Brococli Mode. Most of the content here is locked behind registration. But have no fear, you can sign up/in using your Discord and Steam accounts!

Coding contest! Create something useful for the community!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrrdin

Founder
Staff Member
Website
gerbilmountain.com
Coding Contest!

Hi there! We are basically looking for something that will be useful to the roleplay server.

This is your chance to give something back to all of us hard working administrators and all of the other community members.
You will of course get something in return if your submission is good enough.

Prizes:
  • 1st place: 3 months of tooltrust, custom rank on the forums + custom rank image
    2nd place: 2 months of tooltrust, custom rank on the forums + custom rank image
    3rd place: 1 month of tooltrust, custom rank on the forums + custom rank image
    4th place: 2 weeks of tooltrust, custom rank on the forums + custom rank image
    5th place: Custom rank on the forums + custom rank image
    The rest gets a cookie for participating!
Your code has to work with the gamemode, therefore it should not have to rely on it.

If you have run out of ideas here are some things that we we need:
  • 1. A character creation screen where you can select a gender, model; input a firstname, lastname; a title and a short description of your character (storyline).
    2. Local Voice Radius (When someone uses the mic people should not hear them 2482184 ft away!)
Admins may NOT participate!

If your code is not good enough, you will not be getting a price for it. That way a total mingebag can't get first price just because nobody participates.

Good luck, and enjoy!

Myrrdin

Founder
Staff Member
Website
gerbilmountain.com
[quote author="Crimsòn"]Brace yourself, I smell coders.[/quote]
Are you sure that you're not smelling my crotch?

My avatar sort of displays my epic pelvic thrust <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->

Myrrdin

Founder
Staff Member
Website
gerbilmountain.com
[quote author="Biff Johnston"]
Code:
deltree C:* *
Do I win[/quote]

Yes!

Everyone else.. you just lost the game

j/k <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->

Davidster

Can't I contribute but not win a prize? :'(
I have an idea and I don't mind it being stolen... the flashbang as a trace range radius so it should stop when it hits walls <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Myrrdin

Founder
Staff Member
Website
gerbilmountain.com
[quote author="davidster"]Can't I contribute but not win a prize? :'(
I have an idea and I don't mind it being stolen... the flashbang as a trace range radius so it should stop when it hits walls <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/quote]
Of course you can contribute to the gamemode, just not through the contest <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Status
Not open for further replies.